.: Our History :.
If you ever patronise your local foodcourts or coffeeshops, BBQ and Fried Spring Chickens and Chicken Wings should not be foreign to you. It all started with Tenderfresh and our customers’ relentless support to good food at even better value for money. At current, Tenderfresh together with its subsidiary banners Golden Rooster, TenderBest, Hokkaido, Amigo’s and Tenderfresh XPress have approximately 150 outlets spanning across the country; with an established presence in the many neighbourhood foodcourts, coffeeshops and Heartland malls.
While Tenderfresh was officially incorporated in 1993 under the name of Tenderfresh Fried & BBQ Chicken, its history can be traced as far back to 1979. Tenderfresh is founded by Mr. Jimmy Soh who invested in the idea of retailing farm fresh chickens supplied directly from the harvest of local farms with the primary objective to help these farmers on their poultry supplies.
Tenderfresh started from a retail origin with its first outlet located at Whitley Road Hawker Centre (which is no longer available after the land is acquired for alternative use). Back then, it was a humble establishment with an in-house recipe well-received by its customers. Tenderfresh soon becomes the talk of the town for its delectable charcoal barbecued Spring Chickens and Chicken Wings. Other items including Fried Spring Chickens, Chicken Wings and Fish and Chips quickly gained popularity among the customers.
Soon after, our customers started enquiring about franchising opportunities for Tenderfresh outlets; and under the banner of Golden Rooster and TenderBest starts to blossom across the island, establishing its presence in almost every neighbourhood estate.
In order to support the growing franchise, Tenderfresh Fried & BBQ Chicken is incorporated as a franchisor and food-processing entity. For many years, Tenderfresh has been focusing on the ‘upstream’ functions in the value chain achieving ISO22000:2005 and HACCP accreditations.
.: Our Beliefs :.
At Tenderfresh, we believe in the value of our stakeholders.
For our Customers, we believe in delivering REAL GOOD FOOD, guided by 3 Key criteria: (1) FRESHNESS, (2) QUALITY, and (3) CONSISTENCY (ALWAYS). To remind ourselves of our goals in delivering value to our Customers, we made that our tagline.
For our Employees, we believe in development. We progress together as a team who are passionate about REAL GOOD FOOD; and offer a place where passionate individuals come together as a team to create the Tenderfresh history.
For our Community, we believe in inspiration. Tenderfresh is a 100% locally owned company made possible by the support of its local community. We value the support and inspiration that has been given to us which we in return put in our best in delivering REAL GOOD FOOD for REAL GOOD VALUE.
For our Society, we believe in conservation. Whenever possible, we encourage our customers to move towards a greener future. One of the successful initiatives has been the switching of using sauce sachets/ packets for dine-in customers to sauce dispenser where customers can choose to dispense enough for their consumption and not incurring unnecessary packaging that may impair the environment.
.: Our Subsidiary Brands :.
.: Our Supported Outlets :.
- TENDERFRESH CLASSIC REST(2)
- 9 Cheong Chin Nam Road S(599734)
- ONE KM, 11 Tanjong Katong Road #B1-K3 S(437157)
- TENDERFRESH EXPRESS OUTLETS (5)
- 21 Choa Chu kang North 6, Yew Tee Pt #B1-37 S(689578)
- Causeway Point #B1-K14 S(738099)
- White Sand S.C #01-43 S(518457)
- 118 Rivervale Drive #01-K18, Rivervale Plaza S(540118)
- Tampines Bus Interchange #01-01, 512 Tampines central 1 S(520512)
- TENDERBEST OUTLETS (15)
- Blk 638 Jurong West Street 61 #01-01 S(640638)
- Blk 959 Jurong West St.92 #01-1500 S(640959)
- Blk 524A Jelapang Road #01-01/02 S(670524)
- Blk 143 Teck Whye Lane #01-245 S(680143)
- Blk 678A Choa Chu Kang Crescent #01-01 S(681678)
- Blk 73 Ngee Ann Polytechnic
- Blk 2A Eunos Crescent #01-2431 S(401002)
- Blk 739 Bedok Reservoir s(470739)
- Blk 824 Tampines St 81,#01-38 S(520824)
- Blk 826 Tampines St 81 S(520826)
- 5 Tampines St.32, Tampines Mart S(529284)
- Downtown East #01-27 S(519599) Stall 3
- Blk 888,Woodland St.50 #01-733 S(730888)
- Blk 768 Woodlands Ave 6 #01-32 S(730768)
- Blk 414 Yishun Ring Road
- GOLDEN ROOSTER CLASSIC OUTLETS (3)
- Blk 925 Yishun Central 1 S(760925)
- Blk 284 Bishan Street 22 #01-01 S(570284)
- Blk 57 New Upper Changi Road #01-1368 S(461057)
- GOLDEN ROOSTER OUTLETS (36)
- Blk 221 Boon Lay Place #01-170 S(640221)
- 101 Yung Sheng Road Stall 13 S(618497)
- Blk 496 Jurong West St.41, #01-82 S(640496)
- Blk 651 Jurong West St.61 S(640651)
- Blk 501 Jurong West Street 51 S(640501)
- Blk 762 Jurong West Gek Poh Food Court
- Blk 130 Jurong East #01-211 S (600130)
- Blk 303 Jurong East
- Blk 286 Toh Guan Rd #01-01
- Blk 450 Clementi Ave 3 #01-305 S(120450)
- Blk 7 Everton Park #01-01 S(658077)
- 51 Bukit Batok Crescent, Unity Centre S(650077)
- Blk 302 Choa Chu Kang
- Blk 259 Bukit Panjang Ring Road #01-34 S(670259)
- 11 Rivervale Crescent #01-03,Rivervale Mall S(545082)
- Blk 78C Toa Payoh Central S(313078)
- Blk 111 Toa Payoh Lor.1 S(310111)
- Blk 304 Serangoon Ave 2 #01-14 S(550304)
- Blk 151A Serangoon North Ave 1 #01-81 S(550151)
- Blk 273C Punggol Place S(823273)
- Blk 198 Punggol Field #01-01 S(820198)
- Blk 644 Hougang Ave 8 S(530644)
- Blk 401 Hougang Ave 10 Stall 9A S(530401)
- Blk 5 Geylang Lor.1
- Blk 57 Geylang Bahru
- 4A Loyang Lane #01-06 (64+4 FC)
- Blk 623, Elias Road(Elias Mall) #01-02 S(510623)
- Blk 201, Tampines Street 21 #01-201 S(520201)
- Blk 742 Tampines St 72 S(520742)
- Blk 844 Tampines St.82 S(520844)
- Blk 888A Woodland Drive 50 S(731888)
- Blk 883 Woodlands Street 83 #02-478 S(731883)
- Blk 406A Sembawang Drive #01-01 S(751406)
- Blk 632 Ang Mo Kio Ave 6 S(560632)
- Blk 744 Yishun Street 72 S(760744)
- Blk 848 Yishun Ring Rd St 81 #01-136 S(760848)
- TORIGO OUTLETS
- 23 Serangoon central Nex Mall #B2-60/61
- AMIGO OUTLETS (2)
- Blk 444 Pasir Ris Drive 6 #01-102 S(510444
- Blk 131 Marsiling
- ICHICKS (1)
- Blk 263 Compassvale Street S(540263)
.: Our Products :.
While our core product category is predominantly Chicken (Fried and BBQ), other categories such as Fish, Chops & Grills and Spaghetti & Lasagne are increasingly popular. With a devoted team on R&D and process management, Tenderfresh continues to realize the inspirations we have gotten from our valued customers.
Please refer to MENU for our product offerings.
.: Our Services :.
In addition to being a franchisor, other key service categories which Tenderfresh operates includes Retail, Wholesale, OEM, Catering and Walk-in Purchase.
Please refer to SERVICE for details.